1. Learn Python the Right Way
- Learn in a no-setup environment so they can focus on code.
- Learn computer science fundamentals.
- Practice by building real-world projects.
2.Practical Statistics for Data Science
By Peter Bruce & Andrew Bruce
All concepts are explained in beginner-friendly terms and include hands-on code examples using a mixture of R and Python.
3. Hands-on Machine Learning with Scikit-learn, Keras and Tensorflow
By Aurelien Geron
This book provides a detailed and hands-on introduction to machine learning using some of the most popular Python machine learning packages Scikit-learn, Keras and Tensorflow.
4. Python Data Science Handbook
By Jake Vanderplus
This book is a good and broad introduction to the Python data science toolkit.
5. Deep Learning for Coders with Fastai and Pytorch: AI Applications Without a PHD
By Jeremy Howard and Sylvain Gugger
This book is a practical first introduction to deep learning.